- Roles and responsibilities of HR Manager
- HR Routine tasks List and skills to do it effectively
- Verbal and Non verbal Communication
- Business Etiquettes
- The Do's and Don'ts of Email Etiquette
- Deal with the employees effectively
There will be mix of lecture, role play, NLP techniques, audio and visuals clips.
At the end of the program each participant will go back with few clear cut actionable ideas. Participants will receive adequate training material by way of background reading.
Anyone with internal or external people inter phase. This will be beneficial to employees working in human resource functions, Industrial relations and Administration.
KEY TAKE AWAYS:
- Understand organizational context and how to use your communication skills appropriately.
- Understand the basics of email writing skills
- Understand the advantage of respecting and implementing the code of conduct
- Being confident in HR role
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: Combination of Hindi & English
FEES : Rs. 2500/- for MCCIA Members & Rs. 3000/- for Non-Members.
(Plus 18% GST as applicable.)
(Inclusive of Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Course Material Expenses)
Group Discount @5% will be applicable for more than 3 participants from the same organization.
DATE & TIME: Friday, 6th October 2017 , 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
FACULTY: Ms. Veenu Shivdasani is a Trainer in Personality Enhancement & Empowerment since 2005. With a Masters in Commerce, and Diploma in Human Resource Development. She is a Certified Trainer in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) from the National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology (NFNLP – USA); and is a Certified Coach from Grow More Avenue (ACSTH-ICF).
She has successfully conducted workshops at MCCIA and other institutions.
Please register and pay online on www.mcciapune.com or send your nominations along with Cheque / Draft / Cash drawn in favour of ‘Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries & Agriculture’ to:
Ms. Anuja Deshpande, Assistant Director, email: email@example.com Tel. 25709000 / 231 OR
Ms. Roshni Meisnam, Manager, email: / firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 25709000 / 233