Background and Overview :
Every one wants to be successful in life. Major part of life’s success depends upon how effective we are in identifying opportunities of career growth available in our organization and taking responsibility of our own professional development.
This highly interactive and impactful program will motivate the participants to take initiative at workplace, enhance their sense of accountability towards results and learn skills that would make them successful in their professional and personal lives. The workshop will empower participants to make better decisions at workplace, manage their time effectively and enjoy working as a team member as well as leading their teams for best results.
Workshop Contents :
- What is Self Leadership? Why is it important?
- Using a Psychometric profiling tool to enhance self awareness
- Setting SMART Goals and Action plans for professional skills development
- Choices we make – How to be fearless in taking Accountability and Ownership
- How to give your best performance at workplace
- Introduction to Time & Priority Management
- Understanding Self and others – Why do people behave the way they do
- What is a team? Characteristics of a good team;
- Team Dynamics - communication, conflicts, managing challenging situations
- How to accept and give feedback to build great teams
- How to live a holistically happy and fulfilled professional life.
For Whom :
For Employees like Managers, Departmental heads, Coordinators in support functions from manufacturing as well as service industry.
Dr. Soniya S. Yadwadkar and Mrs. Sayali Joshi Aslekar –
Dr. Sonia holds a Doctorate in Management and is a certified assessor for psychometric tools. She has over 22 years of enriching experience in designing and implementing Strategic Planning, HR-OD Consulting, Change Management projects and deployment of high impact strategic business interventions within diverse organizations in India and abroad.
Mrs. Sayali has done Masters in Clinical Psychology and Personnel Management. Sayali is a certified analyst for various psychometric tools. She is trained in designing and conducting assessment/ development centers and has expertise in the Talent management concepts, tools and models. She has worked in Tata Motors, SKF and Tata Honeywell on enriching HR, OD and Training initiatives.
- Rs. 2950 (inclusive of GST) per person for Members
- Rs. 3540 (inclusive of GST) per person for Non Members
Contact for Registration :
Ms. Sandhya Acharya, Phone: 91-20-25709243 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org